The charging of Commercial Vehicles (Electrical Vehicles) will become one of the fast-growing sectors in the future.
Ergonis, in collaboration with a leading designer of fast electric vehicle solutions, designs their installation at selected points of economic interest (large urban centers – tourist destinations), proving their sensitivity in the critical environment.
These chargers are designed to provide ease of operation, performance and reliability. Characterized as one of the best in its class, from single point chargers to the most advanced multi-point and fast-charge solutions.
With the aim το protect the environment as one of the most important points of social responsibility, Εergonis intends to create a commendable reputation and to work with local authorities and private companies by providing billing solutions not only for individual cars and taxis but also for whole Bus and local vehicle fleets, helping them also to meet their “green” responsibilities.
The products are designed to provide solutions to any risen need and are separated as follows:
- For home use, compliant with all safety regulations, allowing safe charging of cars during the night, both indoors and outdoors.
- Installations on roads, pedestrian zones and open car parking areas. They reflect on the charging infrastructure in road infrastructure areas that are very specific and stringent, particularly with regard to electrical safety standards. They are units that must be extremely durable to withstand harsh environmental conditions and vandalism.
- Multi-Point System that provides a smart and cost-effective parking solution that will definitely offer more than six output sockets for EV charging. The system provides the option of integrating the barcode ticket issued for parking, so that it can also be used to access the charging and EV equipment.
This system allows intelligent handling and control of a large number of vehicles. The system checks different parameters of the electricity network and the vehicles connected to it, as well as the preferences of the park manager and the user. Users can achieve the maximum results from charging the vehicle according to their requirements, by charging the most favorable terms with regard to electricity invoices or choosing direct debit.
- Fast chargers, with charging time of about 1 hour, are ideal for shopping centers, supermarkets and leisure facilities, where drivers are likely to stay for such a time. Installation costs and the cost for a Distribution Network Manager are substantially reduced, thus making it a good financial solution for those who want to offer a quick billing option.
- The fast charging (DC) chargers offer the fastest way to charge current electric vehicles. With a power output of 50kW, charging a vehicle lasts between 20 and 30 minutes.
The power supply is possible for the requirements of all types of electric vehicles. Τhe range includes many combinations that can be 50kW DC CHAdeMO, 50kW DC Combo 2 or 43kW AC, again with options for single, double and triple ports
The equipment is easy to use and complies with fast charging protocols (CHAdeMO and CCS Combo).
Communication with the back office system is provided by a 3G modem or Ethernet cable and provides detailed information on billing history, remote diagnosis and repair capabilities.
In the context of developing a battery storage / recycling system that fulfill their operating time, created the idea of providing the possibility of a battery having a “second life”.
The use of batteries to drive electric vehicles (EV) is increasing rapidly, with the vehicle’s management system compensating for battery degradation. However, the EV range will eventually decrease and the battery will be replaced.
At the point where the EV batteries are to be replaced, they are likely to still have 80% of their original capacity, making them perfect for use in “2nd Life” applications.
The Benefits of EV Recycle Lithium Ion Battery are:
- They can be used to create a cost-effective energy storage system
- They enhance the EV viability credentials
- By increasing the residual value of the “second life” battery, the cost of acquiring an electric vehicle (EV) decreases./li>
However, as the fast-charging infrastructure grows in one place, demand in power supply networks is increasing too. Upgrading the connection networks and creating a network load system that is often needed when installing DC fast-charge systems is becoming more and more difficult and costly.
For this reason, it is feasible and necessary to develop a modular energy storage system using second-life electric vehicle (EV) batteries to reduce the final cost, which will take advantage of the capabilities provided by these batteries.